Friday, January 8, 2010

Wedding Centerpieces






Here is a wedding recap of our table decorations. I had a combination of design elements, simply because I couldn't decide:) One of my favorite details was the table runners. It's wallpaper! Seriously budget-friendly and completely lovely.







We ordered wholesale flowers from Allisten Manor Flower Box out of Piqua, Oh. We were able to get these gorgeous roses for less than $1 a piece! What a deal! They were awesome to work with and I will definitely go back again. My amazing bridesmaids and friends helped me put together the bouquets the day before the wedding.







The wheat actually came straight from my dad's field. I think he was pretty proud of that and I was very grateful to him for a fallish, rustic decoration for free!





I got my inspiration for these place cards from Timeless Paper and other web searching.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...