Thursday, January 6, 2011

{DIY Play Felt Food}


For Christmas, I made a few batches of felt breakfast food for some of my nieces. The pancakes, bacon and eggs turned out great and were super easy to make! I plan to make many more items in the future for Evie:) My inspiration came from Natalie from The Busy Budgeting Mama. She offers some links to great tutorials or you can just wing it like I did by looking at pictures. Thank you, Natalie!

Evelyn was 6 months old on New Years Day! She is now scooting forward. She is so determined! We're still working on eating table food...she's picky. I guess she gets it honestly. My oldest brother nick named me "Picky Nikki" when I was a baby:)


A friend of ours visited after Christmas to take some photos of Evie. Check out his amazing work!

Don't forget to enter the Jewelry and Baby Bling By Dara's New Year's Give-Away with 39 Amazing Vendors!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she's getting big and cute to boot!

    Thank you so much for the play felt food! Olivia LOVES it! It has inspired me to attempt some of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...