Thursday, November 11, 2010

{ N E W designs}

I have been on a roll lately! Just inspiration everywhere and I can't get all the ideas out of my head. I think I'm driving my husband nuts! ...I admit, I'm a little obsessed but I just love my business:) ...and there's still more to come!

I drew the tree a while back and used it on a much simpler wedding design. I found it to be rather boring and not my style at all. Then, all of a sudden, my head filled with a rustic and romantic idea for it! I have always had a weak spot for tree swings, climbing trees and carving our names in trees. Actually, my wedding gift from Matt was a big wooden tree swing...still not complete from a lack of tools, so he say;)

Another passion - lace! I  l o v e  lace! There is nothing out there quite like this. It's super romantic and french inspired.

Who doesn't go weak in the knees by Mr. Darcy! This invite is inspired by the hand written letters in old books like Pride & Prejudice.

Swirls, filigree and vintage appeal. This design has it all!

Check out these latest items at my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...