Friday, March 5, 2010

Change

I've been realizing all the huge changes approaching and nothing delights me more! I am one who generally welcomes change and I get very excited. Matt and I were talking the other day and realized that within a year we got married, are buying a house, having a baby, and I will quite my job and start full spead into my own business! These are HUGE life events, but more importantly, ALL my dreams coming true! My entire life, all I have ever wanted was to marry my perfect man, have babies and work on my art. Check. Check. Check! God is great. I'm feeling very ambitious. I've always wanted to garden and plan on starting that up at our new house! In hopes of saving money, I want to freeze and attempt canning...wish me luck! Any advice or tips, bring it on, please! I'm also looking so forward to decorating but that will be a work in progress to attempt to keep saving money and get items we truly love.

Now, on to Baby Registries! This is both exciting and intimidating for me. Again, any suggestions of items, brands, stores, etc, please let me know. I am at a loss and pretty picky so any advice is so welcome. So far, I have registries at Target and Babies-R-Us. I hear these are the best places, but I am open.

I'm really excited about tomorrow! I am going shopping with my mom, sister and baby niece! It's been a while since I've been shopping have a really big itch. I used to shop at least once a month before moving out on my own 3 years ago. I'm looking forward to purchasing a couple baby items, adding to the registries, and getting a couple materity tops:) I'm hoping to find a sundress or sundresses. Something very affordable, comfortable, and simple. I envision wearing it/them a lot this summer. I want to be able to manoover easiy and possibly garden in it too and stay cool. Above all, I absolutely LOVE these outings with the gals in my family. Such good times! We don't have enough of them.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. if you plan on nursing, you must get a hooter hider, a.k.a. - nursing cover. also, go for the "my breast friend" nursing pillow vs. the boppy. i registered at babies r us for our first and was happy with them. i can tell we're having our second child because she will be here in 11 weeks or less and we still haven't registered! i must get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments, Carissa! Aw, thank you for the recommendations too. I haven't registered for boppy yet so I need to make sure I do! This weekend, a friend is going to teach me how to make my own nursing
    /"hooter hider"...i like it:)! I will have to post a tutorial if I can figure it out!
    Congrats on the baby girl! I'm suspecting a girl for us too but we are going to be suprised. Like you said, my butt and thighs have expanded quite a bit and I hear that might mean a girl:) Plus, I just have a feeling.

    Good to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...