Friday, May 20, 2011

Newbee

Hi! I'm Kristi, Nikki's younger sister and new employee. I am also a wife to my loving husband, Joe, and a mother to my sweet baby girl, Isabelle!

I have been working with Nikki for just a little while now, helping her with tax preparation and other incredibly facinating financial stuff. But now that tax season is past, she has promoted me to blogger! I am very new to blogging so we'll see if I have any super blogging skills waiting to emerge from down deep!

Nikki suggested I start by checking out other blogs and wedding websites for inspiration. I did as the boss said and I came across this wedding favor on Ruffledblog.com.

If you're a coffee lover and looking for the perfect favor for your guests, this is it! I think it's such a cute and creative DIY favor that wedding guests would love! Check it out on Ruffledblog.com and they show you everything you need to make these yourself! And they suggest that since not everyone loves coffee (to each there own, I guess), you can do the same type favor with tea bags.

If time is an issue or you're craving a custom tag, visit DaysGoneDesign.com to have us create a favor tag just for you! We can help you make your favors a reflection of your own unique style! Even if coffee bag favors just aren't your thing, we can make custom favor tags for any sassy or sophisticated favor idea you can think of!

As long as Nikki doesn't fire me after reading this post, I hope you'll be hearing more from me soon!

1 comment:

  1. beyond glad I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 2 months ago after graduating from college in the South and moving across the counrty. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...