Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Baby Moves

Finally! I can feel my baby! I've waited for what seems like forever for this. This brings me to a whole new level of feeling the connection with this little life. I'm also showing a little now, so I am now experiencing what it feels like to be pregnant! We will also be having our first ultrasound on Saturday! Wonderfully exciting things are happening:)

Also, happy Ash Wednesday! I love this time of sacrificial penances to bring me that much closer to God. Expecting a baby has changed my perspective this year with lent. It makes me feel even closer to Him. We have a common love for this little life and we are on the same team, with the same goal. To grow this baby to know, love and serve Him. I feel I am preparing for the return of the Lord, but also for the coming of our baby. I need to spiritually prepare myself for both.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on this new milestone in your pregnancy! You'll find me constantly staring at my belly with my hand placed on top all day long :) It's miraculous. I was just thinking that it's getting close to ultrasound time for you...enjoy catching a glimpse of your tiny babe!

    I felt just like you do with Owen during the Lenten season. And at Advent for that matter! These children really do get you thinking about the BIG picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...